One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another new 1/6th product line announcement in Jan. - In this new line, all characters are real persons who are very famous and rememberable. We believe that you could recognize them from the first sight. The first character with product images will be available end of Jan, so don't miss it and keep an eye on

So what does that mean ? Does real person = live action or real people ? They did use the word "character" so live action ???

I get the feeling I just did a faceplant into the language barrier.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah. Sounds like it is going to be of a celebrity or at least of a well known character from a movie.
I don't think you hit a language barrier. I just think they are trying to bait you into going on the web and pre-ordering a bunch of stuff. Ha.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't they already have a line of musicians? I could have sworn I saw Elvis and Sid Vicious on their site before. Unless I'm thinking of someone else.
If so, it's not a line of musicians.
Sports people would be a good guess. Whoever said that one. It never crossed my mind.

·
12" nightmare
1,422 Posts
thepredalien said:
Don't they already have a line of musicians? I could have sworn I saw Elvis and Sid Vicious on their site before. Unless I'm thinking of someone else.
You might be thinking of medicom.

Someone on the sideshowfreaks board said they previewed a Ronaldinho figure last year, I can't remember seeing any though. But if he's right it'll be sports for sure. It does make the most sense really, even though I wouldn't buy any.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
FINALLY! I'm getting the original cast two-figure set from Half Past Dead,
before Harlan Sanders' other commitments forced him to drop out and be replaced by
the capable Ja Rule.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts