One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found that if I searched 1/6yosd clothing on Ebay, there are quite a few options of beautiful clothing that fit 1/6 female Phicen/action figures. Clothing that is quite different than the normal offerings. These particular vendors have the measurements for the garments in the description and I find this dress fits my Phicen s07c like a glove. I also find some Barbie clothes with velcro can be squeezed onto my s19b, but with a gap in the back, but I believe would fit the s24 thru s27 petite models. Have not tried any of the barbie clothing on those bodies as I don't own one. Hope this helps someone.
Outerwear Shoulder Dress One-piece garment Embellishment

Hair Joint Head Hairstyle One-piece garment

Hair Joint One-piece garment Outerwear Shoulder

·
Registered
TBLeague S09C
18 Posts
Today I received a few 1/6 dresses: these were in a set of many items for Barbie dolls, which have also the 1/6 scale. Naturally the Barbie dolls have a different physique - they are slimmer, have thinner and longer-looking legs. They are more cartoonish, as appropriate for children.

But their clothing sizes in principle should fit to the Phicen / TBLeague and other 1/6 dolls.

The shoes for Barbies are much too small for the TBLeague dolls. The Barbie feet are tiny, shoes are only about 2cm long.

Here is my first picture of my S09C with a Barbie dress:

Hair Arm One-piece garment Leg Dress

Not too bad, I find!
And so much cheaper! The clothing for the TBLeague dolls and others is way too overpriced - such a dress could be from anywhere between $15-$50. The Barbie dress collection was about $20, and it had 5 of those dresses plus many other items.

The shoes in this picture are not from Barbie - they are the "proper shoes" for this doll.

Attachments

·
Registered
TBLeague S09C
18 Posts
Now I got a wedding dress for "Laura" (Kimi KT012 head, JIAOU JOQ-07F-BS body). For this "full body", the dress is too narrow at the waist; I was not able to close it. But the lower part is wide enough.

The dress came with a white vail, which I wrapped around the waist to cover the open gap of the dress.
I decided to put the dress on the body the other way round, so that the opening gap is not at the back but at the front. The dress has its original back side more transparent part at the front, which looks nice (especially with some lighting from the back :) )

The top over the bust is not from this dress, but is the bra of a piece of underwear. Goes well with the dress.

This dress was from an eBay seller in China, cost about $10 including shipping. Took 2 weeks to arrive.
Fashion Clothes Tube Top Dress Wedding Gown & Veil for 1/6 Doll Accs White | eBay

Face Wedding dress Arm Dress Bridal clothing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts