One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Purple Rectangle Font Violet Hi everyone, sorry for occupying your time to read this.
I am selling 1/6 models on Facebook for myself and my friend on Facebook.
Few days ago, this guy bought a metal sdkfz250/1 from me, and I sent it out.
I used FedEx to ship this out, and they delayed just a little bit.
But, today this guy start causing trouble to me, accused I am a lier!
I tried to explain to him, but this guy totally refuse to listen, So I have to post all info here, and ask everyone to witness this issue.
I admit I had some bad experience with some people during these business, but I NEVER cheated! Everyone bought things from me already received their things.
Besides, he said FedEx will deliver package from China to US in only THREE days! I believe everyone made purchase from overseas can understand it is totally impossible!
recently, this guy accuse me doesn't send things out, and call me a liter.
Now, I ll post the trucking number, and conversation record between us.
Everyone please witness this issue, and see if I send things to him!
Trucking number is here, everyone please feel free to truck it
trucking number is
Fedex
this guy is living in California Font Parallel Electric blue Rectangle Azure Font Line Screenshot Rectangle
Product Azure Rectangle Font Operating system Product Font Screenshot Software Operating system Product Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot Product Azure Font Operating system Rectangle Product Azure Font Operating system Rectangle Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Product Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot /ATTACH] Product Azure Rectangle Font Operating system Product Azure Font Screenshot Software Product Azure Font Screenshot Software Product Azure Font Rectangle Screenshot

Attachments

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
693 Posts
Sounds like the guy wants to know which shipping company you used, how much it cost to send, and when he can expect to receive it. I can't see anything in your messages that gives him that info.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the way, it is still at airport, so they cannot post flight info. Right now, it is recorded that it is in their case

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,927 Posts
Sorry,I I didn't edit it, was too angry. Will edit it and make it clear
--

NEVER post anything when you're angry. It causes you to be careless/forgetful/reckless.

You'll learn the hard way and either not do it again or do it again repeatedly.

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts
I see both sides of the argument here. I understand your side that once the shipping company has it, the time it arrives is out of your hands. But I also see his view. There was very unclear information about what the deal for shipping and cost was. It was also hard to track the story when the photos seemed out of order or doubles were placed in. But that is just me.

I see the tracking info as only the shipping label was created. Now I am not saying you are cheating him, I just see it as if I was the buyer it only shows that you got the label made and fedex never claimed it. Again I am not saying you lied or cheated him just that is what the photo shows. It seems as both parties are unclear of what the other is asking. Like Shazz posted it seems that all he wants to know is who you used to ship the item, what the shipping cost for the item and what is an expected time that it can arrive (when fedex told you it would).

I have never used Fedex for overseas shipping so I am unaware of the constant changing tracking number. That seems odd to me but if that is what they do then so be it.

The learning experience I got from this was ALWAYS make sure both sides know what the deal is and keep very neat and clean records. I hope this gets resolved for both of you and this can be one of those deals where you look at what happened learn from it and move on to the next.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
It's possible for Fedex international economy to arrive quickly from China to North America. My last shipment came in 4 days and that was with it taking a stop over in another country. Usually with Fedex there is a picked up tracking scan, then a scan when it is cleared for export at the sending air location in China. What is causing confusion here is there is no pick up scan. Did you ship directly with Fedex or through a forwarding company?

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Forwarding company
That is your problem then. I know it is common for many people in China to use a forwarder as they have a higher discount rate with Fedex. The problem is it can take several business days to reach the forwarder and for them to then drop off with Fedex depending on where they group the packages for sending. Your customer seems confused because he is looking up the Fedex retail price (no discount) shipping prices on the Fedex website. He is seeing a very high price and thinking there is no way you can send with Fedex at that cost, plus the item has not received the first tracking scan. The Fedex retail rates they quote on the website are much, much higher than the rates a forwarder with a good Fedex discount will receive. Hopefully your forwarder will drop off with Fedex soon and your customer will see the tracking update. There will normally be two tracking scans before leaving China, like so: Left FedEx origin facility, International shipment release - Import.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He just waited four days, normally it will take two to three weeks to reach. By the way, maybe people from other countries don't know, it is "double eleventh" in China now. In this period, all companies will provide discounts, like Boxing Day in US and Europe. So all shipping companies are very busy, and the package has to wait for a while to board on flight.If he is so rush, he should tell me he cannot wait , and ask a faster shipping method. Faster shipping means higher shipping fee, he just paid for economy shipping, why he thinks he should get first class?

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, two scans. But not till the package boards on flight, they will be posted. That is why there is still no update

1 - 15 of 15 Posts