·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least 17 more to go.... not counting non movie repaints and diecast remakes.....

I think the next few will be:

MK28 Jack
MK23 Shades
MK26 Nightclub
MK47 diecast
MK4 Diescast
MK2 Diecast
MK7 Diecast
MK21 Diecast

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If it was't for all the double dipping that HT enjoys I think it would be ok. Look at how many of these are the same figure!

(If my math does not fail me there are 26 instances of the same figure being released more than once with just added accessories or as a retailer exclusive. That doesn't count remakes and repaints)

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At least 17 more to go.... not counting non movie repaints and diecast remakes.....

I think the next few will be:

MK28 Jack
MK23 Shades
MK26 Nightclub
MK47 diecast
MK4 Diescast
MK2 Diecast
MK7 Diecast
MK21 Diecast
MK23 and MK47 diecast are up for order so my predictions for the next couple are:
MK28 Jack
MK4 Diescast aaaand
MK7 Diecast.

I think those will be followed by the, MK2 Diecast, MK21 Diecast, MK26 Nightclub and maybe MK12

marvel-iron-man-3-mark-xxiii-shade-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903062-01 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

Hot-Toys-Mark-47-Iron-Man-MMS-Die-Cast-Armor-Empty by kraggy2011, on Flickr

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just have the MK46 from Civil War. Beautiful figure, but one IM armor is more enough for me.
I skipped the mk46 due to lack of funds and the fact I like mk47 more. I would actually prefer the 47 all in silver. Oh, wait, HT might read that and make an exclusive silver mk47.... lets not give them too many ideas...

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
The top collage shows 90 figures provided no suits of armor appear more than once.

At $250 each (and we already know some of those figures cost much more than that), we're looking at $22,500.

New car anyone?

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The top collage shows 90 figures provided no suits of armor appear more than once.

At $250 each (and we already know some of those figures cost much more than that), we're looking at $22,500.

New car anyone?
The only duplicates are exclusive versions that included extra/alternate accessories, I didn't however count ones such as the red/gold MK41 'Bones' that were first released as an exclusive in Asia and then later as a toy fair exclusive as it is the same item just released multiple times for different regions. If I did count those separately the list would be way longer. The list I made is for unique releases only (even if the difference is just a different stand).

by my rough count I think the number of Iron Man/War Machine/enemy armours/robots (not including Stark/Potts etc) made is 88. Completists will be eating instant noodles for the rest of their days .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts