One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Pretty cool fabrication. You might try checking at a local electronics shop/store. Maybe they have an LED that would do the trick.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty cool fabrication. You might try checking at a local electronics shop/store. Maybe they have an LED that would do the trick.
Thank You. Im not really that skilled in lights or wiring. If I can find a tutorial on how to do it. I would get my guys all lit up! I eventually want to make a stop motion with these paratroopers. Im working on the radio operator, medic, flamerthrower, officer, and another heavy machine gunner atm.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Thank You. Im not really that skilled in lights or wiring. If I can find a tutorial on how to do it. I would get my guys all lit up! I eventually want to make a stop motion with these paratroopers. Im working on the radio operator, medic, flamerthrower, officer, and another heavy machine gunner atm.
Found this:
Basic Light Emitting Diode guide - DP

It's probably as simplified as they could make it while still giving some pretty detailed information. The hardest part is the "voltage drop " for which , they provide a pretty decent chart. The LED supplier should give you the current rating, the rest is simply deciding on the power source and doing the math.

I hope this helps. LEDs are great and you can totally handle this !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found this:
Basic Light Emitting Diode guide - DP

It's probably as simplified as they could make it while still giving some pretty detailed information. The hardest part is the "voltage drop " for which , they provide a pretty decent chart. The LED supplier should give you the current rating, the rest is simply deciding on the power source and doing the math.

I hope this helps. LEDs are great and you can totally handle this !
Thanks man I think this will put my Figures over 9000!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts