One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I bought myself a ALICE pack from E-Bay, I think its either from BBI or InToyz, dont know exactly. I think the pack originally came with a frame, but anyhow, I wanted to ask if there is a way to find replacement shoulder straps for it? Just wondering.

Thanks in advance.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that would work but I had planned to use it without a frame, because from the size, its more a medium ALICE pack that is worn without a frame.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
The only other alternative is the old DML ALICE packs. The SS ALICE frame is awesome and you can just take the straps off of it I believe to use.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah but the old DML ALICE packs are really hard to find, at least for a reasonable price that is. I am glad I managed to get two InToyz medium ALICE packs not too long ago. Well, time to get some SS ALICE Frames then. Just wonder who offers them other then e-bay.

·
Fueled by Twix.
836 Posts
The medium ALICE pack can be worn with or without a frame... the large one cannot be worn frameless, though. The medium ALICE would look cool with that SS frame and straps.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ah thank you guys, thanks for the help and info. Also I have the SS Desert Strom ALICE and its definitely the large verity, its HUGE compared to all the other rucks I have. I really should take photos and show the size difference between the backpacks I have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts