适合用市面上主流素体。
Suitable for most mainstream 1:6 figures

备注:不包含素体,头雕!
notice:head sculture and body are not included

-------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Though the uniforms are very nicely done (I particularly like the face veil on the hoods) and I'm sure the weapons are good, this is a topic which IMHO has been done ad nauseum.

I believe that companies nowadays lack the desire to innovate and invest in making figures that they believe will be so-so sellers while continuing to make figures that, based on theirs or other companies' previous sales, will be "sure things" as far as sales is concerned.

Best proof of that is that it's already 2018 and we still don't have a modern Canadian soldier in desert CadPat, a Belgian ParaCommando and so many others...

·
Sir Lurksalot
668 Posts
Yeah Alert Line! While this is a step in the right direction (finally getting some accurate female jack boots in leather) we don't really need another sniper. How about adding the Russian tanker helmet, goggles and pistol holster? Or a medic bag, blue skirt and blue beret? Or both and we get a nice multi figure kit?

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
so you're telling me that Milla Jovovich looks like a WWII Russian sniper? she does look good though, honestly. that said i gotta ask... why blur the eyes, and not the mouth? we can all tell what heads those are.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
so you're telling me that Milla Jovovich looks like a WWII Russian sniper? she does look good though, honestly. that said i gotta ask... why blur the eyes, and not the mouth? we can all tell what heads those are.
--

Maybe ALERT LINE wanted to avoid any fracas about using the head sculpts without permission from the respective brands?

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
Svetlana 2.0
I'd probably call it Svetlana 2.5. Verycool did a Soviet Female sniper a few years ago, and even though it was based on Rachel Weisz in Enemy at the Gates, a lot of the gear was the same. I thought it was an overlooked figure at the time, and it's long since sold out.

Verycool also did a Soviet female signals officer with their first Svetlana Khodchenkova headsculpt based on a movie she had just done, which I thought repeated another DML figure (Anna?).

Side note: you can tell how long someone's been in the hobby if they recognize the name of a DML figure ;).

I thought it just meant they hadn't finalized the headsculpt. That's probably the only thing about this set that, piques my curiosity, since I already have that Verycool Soviet sniper and DML Svetlana in the collection, but if it's just a remold of the Verycool head, then I'll pass entirely.

·
Sir Lurksalot
668 Posts
Yeah but the Very Cool version of Anna made the same error Dragon did with the too short skirt and messed up the boots on top of it. Which was enough for me to give it a pass. I would like to see Alertline do it right.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
Just to be clear though, this is just the gear and weapon, not a body or HS.

CHEERS!
--

Yes.

To confirm/repeat for the clarification/reading/verification challenged . . .

IT'S ONLY AN ACCESSORIES/WEAPON/OUTFIT SET.

HEAD SCULPT & BODY IS NOT INCLUDED.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts