One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy, was this figure worth the wait or what! I have been collecting for a very long time and this is one figure who did not dissapoint. This guy has to be one of the best if not the best WWII offering of 2007 (IMHO. DiD just keeps getting better and better. I find for the customizer all DiD's accesories are just such high quality that you do not really have to do much to them. Basically, everything with this figure is all DiD except for the NLM boots and Dml garand. I did not go to heavy with the weathering on him and repainted the HS and made a new helmet strap, thats about it. So, for those of you who did not get this figure I would suggest you btter get him quick!! Thanks for lookin.

budro 65

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Hi Budro and wow he looks great! You are right he doesnt need much doing out of the box (i got one for Xmas) but you made him look even better. Great weathering and posing :thumb
-mike-

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yes he does look great. I hope DID keeps sending out more American figures.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Amazing looking Para!! What type of sling did you use for the M1 Garand? BGT?

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Budro:

Great job! Per you opening remarks, I agree with you that this is a grand figure right out of the box. You upgrade and repaint of the figure's head sculpt has made it unique. A job well done. Laying off the heavy weathering is a wonderful decision. The level of detail that you have added is admirable on the equipment items most notably the M1C helmet and M1 Grand rifle. However, let me add that I do see what you have done to the uniform to enhance the figure's presentation. Your diorama base is exceptional and is another detail that sets your figure apart.

Wonderful work.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you for all your kind words guys! I have been away from the hobby for awhile but lookin forward to getting back this winter. All the best to you guys!!

budro 65

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.