41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
I use
ICS/Olympic Arms PCR-97 RAS
TM NBB Mk. 23 SOCOM
TM Hi-Capa 4.3

I usually just roll at airsoft with what I wear at work: Lots and lots of 5.11 Tactical.

·
Will Design For 1:6
1,385 Posts
hi guys!

me too been playing airsoft for a while...heres some of my gears:

• M4 tactical carbine
• adidas GSG-9 tactical boots
• WE Sig P226 GBB pistol
• SF goggles
• Blackhawk Tactical Chest Pouch

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
UK Airsoft Squad - Bundeswehr style

Saw the thread so thought I'd share our team loadouts as per photo with you.

Also managed to do a 1:6th in flecktarn as per my loadout.

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
I wish I wasn't so.. Fat that I could use RAV, and all of the other Newer Style High Speed Gear that is out in the market.

But here my Mil Sim Loadout and my collection.

My USMC Recon load out. Yeh, I know its a FN2000.

Dev Grp.

Collection.

And a special FN 2000C with interesting markings.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Been playing for over 6 years here in NY. my gear loadout usually depends on what scenario or theme were running. But i usually go for old-style gear consisting of a chest rig & web belt with a dropleg , & either a canteen or camelback. Although i do have an assault vest for those days when the team wants to go with a seal loadout.

There's plenty of people that play here. the airsoft bug bit NY hard. We even have John Lu hosting Op. Northern Wind on the Army National Guard training grounds this year. So hopefully i'll run into a few of you at the event.

·
Soldier
979 Posts
Anyone play in Upstate/Central New York, I'm stationed at Fort Drum with 10th mountain, but I'll be moving to Fort Bragg here shortly so if anyone knows or plays in North Carolina, pls let me know, I've never been to a formal gathering for airsoft I just own a few M4's.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Punisher. if your still in NY for a lil bit longer & need an airsoft fix look for the wnyal.net. they have a section for players in the central NY area , as well as eastern & western NY. i'm sure you'll find quite a few players in that area on the boards. i should know. i'm one of them.

as for the Bragg area. not too sure. but i'm guessing that there is quite alot of people that play in the area just simply due to the location. good luck on finding players & good luck on your next assignment.

·
Disguised as Red Scout
522 Posts
Not bad. My loadout sucks at the moment so I won't post pictures(it will soon look awesome) but I CAN post pictures of my guns, my KWA G36C, Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU, and a Umarex Licensed USP .45 AEP. (Umarex litterally has the exact same gun as double eagle, but the slide had HK trademarks, but unfortunately it still had to say the joules+ 6.mm bb, but besides that all perfect trademarks, got it for 25 dollars)

·
Resident 'NAM nut
2,633 Posts
Im just now getting into the sport and have my first gun on the way, I dont have any pictures but I can list what I have (and will have in the next few days) as of right now

D Boys CQB M4 (CQB but shoots 370 - 400 FPS...)
MARPAT shirt/pants/boonie (Sadly not real, reproductions but eh what can you do)
Hatch Centurion knee pads (OD)
Black condor boots

·
Resident 'NAM nut
2,633 Posts
I got my gun last night, it isnt the one i originally planned for. ITs an Echo 1/Stag Arms M8A3, it shoots 390 - 419 fps, its full metal and has a high cap magazine. Im planning on getting 3 more magazines for my vest which is also pictured. For the gun I want to get a forward assist grip and an 4x32 Acog scope.

·
State of the Bad-ass arts
445 Posts

My HK416 code- named Odin

JG HK416 base
Magpul PMAG's, MBUS sights, ASAP plate, MS2 Sling, MOE Pistol grip and stock

41 - 60 of 70 Posts