One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've gotten bit by the airsoft bug also. Since Airsoft Expo in March or April, I've bought a A&K M4 S-System, Echo 1 M4 (fully upgraded - see list below), UTG M14 OD, Star MK46 with Metal Gearbox upgrade, KWA K17/18 Glock, and a M16 DMR with Crane stock/Scope/Bipod.

The Echo 1 M4 is the most upgrade one I have. Shoots 18-20 bps at 360 fps. Hummer HiTorque Motor, Mad Bull Tight bore barrel, PEQ2 9.6V3300 battery, 40 mm red dot site, crane stock, 3 pt sling, laser, flashlight, forward grip, UTG metal RIS system, Ergo grip, and Gemtech G5 Barrel Extension. What started out around $125 is now upto around $699. Still on the to do list is to change the Plastic body to the metal body. Sweet gun though.

I usually play either at my shop or at Airsoft Playground. You'll usually find me with 4 guns at A/P and usually sniping with the M14. For a inexpensive gun the UTG M14 rocks. You can usually reach out and touch someone at 150 feet. Let's you touch them before they get into range to see you. Sweet!!!

All pieces, except for the pistol have red/green dot scopes.

Clothing is usually my modified BDU's or Private Contractor (OD BDU pants/Tan long sleeve shirt) with Corcoran Desert boots (4390's) and a Condor OD plate carrier with (4) UTG M4 double mag pouches.

Pistol is always carried in a Drop leg holster with leash.

Face/eye protection is either a JT Elite Thermal Mask w/fan, or a Mich 3000 helmet and Oakley SF goggles.

Not much for a few months of playing. But then again I've been playing P-Ball since 1985. I know some of you weren't even born then, but this old man still knows how to rock-um.

See you on the field. You'll know me I'm the one with the beer test button on the front of the vest.

Take them one at a time,
GG6 :ar15 :eek:verkill

·
Registered
22 Posts
omg! like i see a lot of pics of ppl in full bdu's and vests and hemets and all, and i just dont get it. maybe i'm not old enought o understand the reasoning behind it. but seriously, why would u spend hendreds more fore bdu's, vests, replica helmets, etc?

·
not EchoBase Tung (Staff emeritus)
2,994 Posts
my crappy gear. Now if only i could find a place to play.

Just got some MC gear from HK from OSW member in HK.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Only place to play - Airsoft Playground in So. El Monte. Let me know when your interested in going.

·
2,994 Posts
Grey Ghost whats the details? cost fps gear blab blab??? Me and my buddies have been looking for a place to play once the close our places.

·
Racing with the Devil
1,510 Posts
Wow, Grey Ghost 6, that's one big bug that bit you! All geared up in 6 months time.

I'm the same with that bug. I just added a Systema PTW Max to my arsenal. Besides the SCAR-L, SOPMOD M15A4/M203, SR47 with PRS, M14EBR, M249, M60Mk43 just to name a few.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Airsoft playground is pretty good. I've been there a few times and both the owner (Sam) and the head ref (Joe) are great guys. The best times to go are in the evening. It's only $15.00 to play after 7 pm. Weeknights M, W-F are until 11 pm and Sat/Sun are until midnight.

Everyone seems to play fair and call hits. I always walk on and you will find that everyone is friendly and you're usually welcomed to play.

website address:
http://www.airsoftplayground.com/index.htm

Attached are pictures of my gear on display in our shop/store.

·
2,994 Posts
is it an indoor or outdoor field?

·
2,994 Posts
Crisibabe why no optics?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Here's my new gear. It's kind of a GRAW setup for my new SCAR.

My girlfriend still hasn't replaced the hated Boonie Hat.

It's almost all TT gear except for the knockoff Eagle mag pouches on my vest and the Eagle plate carrier on my girlfriend. The vest is custom made by me and a friend using extensive after hours time at work. And before anybody asks, here's my official disclaimer: we absolutely cannot make anymore or sell any to anyone. It's for personal use only, Sorry.

·
2,994 Posts
damn joe that looks like a lot of fracking fun

·
Racing with the Devil
1,510 Posts
yeah, it was definitely fun. i would definitely go again next year.

the noise of the mortar fire and chinooks circling overhead added to the realism (courtesy of the us army 5th SFG, who were training that same weekend).

21 - 40 of 70 Posts