One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, another patch question(s). I got a patch set that has the name (Gant) and service (Air Force). Theres also 3 different jump/wing patches and another one that reads "FASCO". I know understan that FASCO stands for "forward area support coordinator". Ok. My question is what exactly is a forward area support coordinator"? Also, where would the Fasco patch be placed and what might the hierarchy of the three wing/jump patches be? I figure these are placed above the service strip but in what order and where?

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Actually the "Fasco" is a name badge for Dragon's woodland PJ,Bob Fasco.The "Gant" is from SF Sniper Jason,also from Dragon.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks CorranJ. After reading what limited info I could on what a fasco was I found it hard to believe there'd be a uniform label for such. Thanks again for the quick reply. Do you have any info regarding the wings? I'm thinking now that they'd be split between the different figures (two for one figure, the remaining one for the second?)? Again, if so, where might they go on the uniform?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts