One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Longtime gallery lurker, first time posting. Finished bashing together an Agent Smith with custom headsculpt.

Padded cheap suit and somehow retied tiny tie. Tie clip is folded aluminum foil that was hammered into shape. Head is sculpey around an aluminum foil armature, stained with watered down paint; more of a caricature than a real portrait, but maybe you can see a little Hugo in there? Sunglasses are two pieces of cut out plastic sheeting glued to staples that were bent into shape. ACI Desert Eagle 50 AE pistol. It's not Hot Toys but I'm (obviously) working on a budget here!

Sunglasses Vision care Eyewear Blazer Engineering Suit trousers Arm Sleeve Standing Gesture Sleeve Standing Gesture Revolver Gun barrel

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
A true hobbies! If you can't afford to but it, make it. If you can see and feel the character when you look at it, you have accomplished your goal.
I can't afford a decent Ironman, so I made my own Tony Stark in Civilian clothes. It will hold me for now!

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Very cool, definitely see some Hugo in the head.
Pretty slick with the shades too, they look great.

If you felt like upgrading the head sometime you could look into the Headplay Hugo head (for like 20 bucks) or the Redskull head, but that'd likely be a bit more pricey.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wow! You really pulled it off brilliantly, I'm really impressed with your creative use of materials :bravo

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That is really quite good, Stuart, and you now have an effective, original figure of your own making. I think that your sculpt lies squarely between a dead-on commercial version, and DAM's Gangster Kingdom figures, but for my money, it's a much more attractive look. Well done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts