One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Büchsenmacher
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AFTER the Battle...or The battered Bastards of Bastogne....January 1945...UPDATED

OK Fellas,
here is my newest Figure....and Boy....he took a while to finish. The Figure is inspired by a picture of a regular Infantry Rifleman in a similar Pose...BUT after I´ve seen are-run of BoB(Episode7-The Breaking Point) I knew I had to combine both Themes.
Well....this the first time I really took care on a Figure HS and reworked it with Oils and Pastels,to make him look Cold,Dirty and tired. The body had a surgery too....especialy the breast and shoulder section,since I wanted that Multi layered Cloth Look.
BTW...the HS is Sideshows LT. Eddie Rickenbacker.

I hope you guys like him.

UPDATED Picture:
Hey fellas I finally came around to update this Figure....I added a german cigarette package and mounted it on a new Base....
LMK what you think!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Man thats awesome, great detail and weathering.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Dammit Danny, that's inspired! Eddie makes for a classic grinning GI. Truly fine.

·
Zombie Freak
77 Posts
Stunning Work Indeed.

This guy really does look dirty , battered , and cold. Great Work!

Only bad thing is the camera flash made the face look shiny XD . Not you're fault though.

Like I said , this guy looks GREAT.

-Joe

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.