One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! Here is my Adventurer Bryan Gilkinson "Save the White Tiger" figure i have been working on. I wanted to create my own figure that is based on the GI Joe Adventure Team Save the Tiger sets as they are among my favorite AT sets. Hope you like him, enjoy everyone!
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Parts breakdown:

Hat: Scratch built
Uni: SST
Vest (custom tranquilizer pouch added): TS
Scarf: dml grey
Boots: NLM 1930's civilian
Rifle: DML
Webley Revolver: SST
Webley Holster: Scratch built
Bush Knife: BBI
Camera: DML
Cigs/Watch: SST
Tranquilizer Darts: Scratch
Tranquilizer Bottle: Dml

·
Registered
335 Posts
Truly, an incredible work of art. That vest is sweet. Love the whole concept! That scratch built hat is awesome......Thanks for sharing this masterpiece!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Tolleyo and thanks very much! Really glad you enjoyed Bryan, he was incredibly fun to make!

Hi Hondo and thanks so much! Ive always loved that set too, glad you enjoyed thank you!

Thanks so much Leo! Glad you enjoyed my custom pieces, they were fun to make. Like you i have always enjoyed the GI Joe AT tiger set. Thanks Leo!

Hi PrivateNoClass and thanks very much!! Really glad you liked my Adventurer Bryan!!

Thank you so much Lazerbeak!

Thank you Johnnye4! Really had a great time working on Bryan, thanks for the comments!!

Thanks so much guys, glad you enjoyed my Adventurer!!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you so much Dye-Gsg90!! I have always enjoyed the GI Joe Tiger set and have wanted to make an upgraded adventurer. Really glad you like him thank you!!!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you so much Romeo! I really had a blast working on Bryan and has quickly become one of my favorites that i have made, glad you really like him too! Thanks Romeo!!
-mike-

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Very cool update. I liked the old set but never bought it because I thought the tiger was kind of silly looking. The white tiger from the more recent set, like the one you used, is much cooler.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts