One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
And a short barreled version with their weapon sets.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Did Dragon actually put a correct stock on M249 though? If my memory serves me right, Dragon simply slapped regular M4 folding stock on M249s, the real stock is a tad different...

Alexei
I think you might be referring to their Stoner LMG that came with Navy SEAL Terry figure...that had an M4 stock on it...I can recall M249s from the accessory set ver, 101st Peacekeeper ver..then the Somalia 10th Mountain Lucas and Heather figure had fixed stock M249s

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the one that came w/ my SS automatic rifleman, but those aren't easy or inexpensive to come by. Soldier Story just needs to release carded weapons/weapon sets.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I love the one that came w/ my SS automatic rifleman, but those aren't easy or inexpensive to come by. Soldier Story just needs to release carded weapons/weapon sets.
I agree Bubba, SS weapons are in a new class on their own...I like that HT does weapon sets but I am just hesitant to buy usually because size is off sometimes on HT weapons...

·
Starving Student
396 Posts
Hoookay...off the top of my head I can think of...

Soldier Story: -Full Stock M249 with RIS
DML: -Full Stock M249 SAW: Heather and Lucas
-Folding Stock M249 SAW: Jamie 101st in Kosovo
-Full Stock FN Minimi: SAS accessory set
-Collapsing Stock FN Minimi: Machine Gun Set
BBI:-Full Stock M249 with RIS: BBI Rangers
-Collapsing Stock M249 all G'd out and camoed: Raptor
21st Century Toys:-Full Stock FN Minimi or early SAW: Army SAW Gunner set
-Collapsing Stock M249 with short barrel: Ranger Weapon Set 2
-Collapsing Stock M249 with RIS: Ranger Weapon Set 2
-Full Stock M249 SAW: Machine Gun Set 3

The DML short barrelled collapsing stock SAW I think is supposed to represent an FN Minimi rather than a US produced version. I don't recall seeing that particular foregrip with US troops. Lots of pics of foriegn armies using them though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts