One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hosted on Fotki
Ann (Takara Catwoman) - Hey Selina (Takara Catwoman) come check it out it's Ada's new Lobby Statue. Selina Oh Man that is Really Cool!!! Oh Yeah I wish I had a Custom Chopper like that one. Ann - So does she remind you of anyone? Selina No not really so why do you ask? Ann - Oh no reason.
-
You may remember Ann & Selina from last year?
-

Hosted on Fotki
Selina here is the best at what she does a cat burglar and also has a secret ambitions of stealing something very valuable from Felicia Hardy. (Black Cat)
-

Hosted on Fotki
Ann here is also the best at what she does Ada's head of security, Selina (Ann's older twin sister) is constantly testing Ada's security systems which means that Ada has the best security system in the world, Selina never keeps anything she just loves the challenge.
-
I'm trying out a new photo hosting site it's called Fotki & unfortunately it's a premium site, I'm trying the 30 day free trial.
-
https://secure.fotki.com/payment/view
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fotki
-
Thank for looking
-
Comments are Welcome
-
Baddog

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Ada's new Catwoman Lobby Statue - New photo on 7/13/2017

Hosted on Fotki
Ada - Selina it's really good likeness of you don't you think?
-
Hosted on Fotki
Ada - I was so impressed with this Catwoman Statue so I decided to have a second one commission of Wonder Woman by the same company for the other side of the lobby & I was actually able to talk to Wonder Woman herself & she agreed to stop by for the unveiling later today.
-
Thank for looking
-
Comments are Welcome
-
Baddog​

·
Registered
968 Posts
Re: Ada's new Catwoman Lobby Statue - New photos on 7/14/2017

Cool pics and figures. But with all the weird going on with Photobucket et, why not just use the thumbnail pics option hosted by OSW?

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Cool pics and figures. But with all the weird going on with Photobucket et, why not just use the thumbnail pics option hosted by OSW?
Thanks, I really don't like OSW Photo Gallery & thumbnail photos even less so I will stay with FOTKI for now see it's progress when my 30 day free trial runs out.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,836 Posts

That is cool!

As for photo hosting, I recently purchased Microsoft Office 365/Office 2016 and it included 1 TB of Microsoft OneDrive (cloud file storage).

It takes some getting used to, but it can storage images and allows you to generate the HTML code for each image.

OneDrive offers a free account for 5 GB of storage.

Something to check if inclined.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

That is cool!

As for photo hosting, I recently purchased Microsoft Office 365/Office 2016 and it included 1 TB of Microsoft OneDrive (cloud file storage).

It takes some getting used to, but it can storage images and allows you to generate the HTML code for each image.

OneDrive offers a free account for 5 GB of storage.

Something to check if inclined.
Thank you & thanks for your suggestion, so you can post your photos straight from your PC? I may have to look into it someday.

·
12,836 Posts

Thank you & thanks for your suggestion, so you can post your photos straight from your PC? I may have to look into it someday.
--

Yes as long as the pictures are stored in OneDrive and you know how to generate the embed HTML code and then copy past it within the "
" format (remove the quotes).

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Hosted on Fotki
Ada - Welcome everyone for the unveiling of my newest Wonder Woman Statue she just arrived a few hours ago so I had the movers bring it up here for her unveiling so she can be viewed with the Catwoman Statue afterwards they both be moved to my Photo studio for some photos before their finally moved to their new home in my lobby.
-
Ah I see our special guest has just arrived Wonder Woman herself. Welcome Wonder Woman to my humble abode & Please step forward to do us the honor of the unveiling.
-
Baddog​

·
12,836 Posts
Re: Ada's new Catwoman Lobby Statue - New photo on 7/15/2017

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

Hosted on Fotki
Ada - It's such an honor to finally meet you in person Wonder Woman!!! I'm a huge fan of yours! Wonder Girl - It's is an honor too meet you to Ada I have heard so many good things about you & all the wonderful thing you do (Ada's cover) but actually I'm Wonder Girl Wonder Woman little sister, Wonder Woman was called out of town at the last minute for important for business at The Justice League so she sent me instead we hope you don't mind? Wonder Woman sends her apologies & best regards & she really wanted to attend your unveiling party. Ada - OMG I've always wanted to meet you Wonder Girl! Wonder Girl - Please call me Donna all my friends do & sometimes Drusilla? I hope you don't mind, I invited a close friend of mine to join us for your unveiling?​

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Hosted on Fotki
Wonder Girl - I'm glade you could make it Supergirl it so good to see you again - OK Supergirl on the count of three lets pull the cover off this Bad Girl & see what this statue looks like, 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . pull!
-
Thank for looking
-
Comments are Welcome
-
Baddog

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Re: Ada's new Catwoman Lobby Statue - New photo on 7/17/2017

Hosted on Fotki
Wonder Girl - OMG this version of my Big Sister looks like a Tough as Nails, Disheveled Biker Babe & Look at those arm tattoos WOW!!! I LOVE IT, I'm not sure what my Big Sister will think it but I love it & look at all those cool details like the transparent motor frame a tribute to her invisible jet & the hubless wheels it give the bike a futuristic look.
-
Supergirl - (giggling) WOW, well that is definitely something different.
-
Now if I can figure out build a skyscraper lobby diorama that isn't room size for these two statues.
-
Thank for looking
-
Comments are Welcome
-
Baddog

1 - 14 of 14 Posts