One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Silverprelude 627!

Leaping Lumbago, that's a great looking Caped Crusader... but he's looking a little emaciated. Bruce Wayne was obviously more than a bit fond of Alfred's cooking and had a fair amount of middle section "padding" to protect him from the various nefarious goons he would mix it up with. Holy Hole in a Donut!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the suit is not really shiny like that in person,,its just the light that gives off that effect,,looks pretty much like satin with a bit of shine in person,and also the light makes it look purple,,its definitly a navy blue in person as you can see in the photos i just added of a previous version I had before,,I think this one is much improved,,still trying to find some better boots tho,,the emblems are made from plastic glued on.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they are back up on ebay under 12" custom figure,,that body is kinda skinny,I think the hot toys body might be too muscular for Reeve superman,he wasnt all that muscular,I think I will try the dragon football player body which has some bulk and more height,the logo is vinyl.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.