1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re: AD Lie 's Arts

Elses BioHazard (Resident Evil's) WIP

Chambers

Weapon Box (Resident Evil Series)

Blob Guardian of Destiny (RE 5 Lost in Nighmare)

Majini Axe (RE 5)

Rachael Foley (RE Revelations)

Enjoy... Will Post More if i have the time... :D

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Re: AD Lie 's Arts (BioHazard Resident Evil)

These are super fun to check out, very cool display setup:applause
Thank You, Trying as close as i can with the original designs...

Building Light Lighting Interior design Grey

Gesture Thigh Flash photography Art Fictional character

Very cool and interesting collection. I have to say, the damaged library-like setting and the cats made me think of Logan's Run.
Thanks, its actually a part of a Mansion, its become setting place on some Resident Evil Games series and also it is a mansion in RE 1 Movie where Alice live where there is an Umbrella Lab under it (on the Movie)... But maybe the Desk i put there makes it look like a library.. hahahaha...

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

Fantastic work! Wow!

DId you make the weapon box yourself? Or did you buy them?
Thank U for the compliment. All i have here were made by myself, doesn't have the luxury to get someone to make it for me i guess.. but it is a fun project.. :D the only thing i buy as whole here is Jill re5 hot toys and battle suit, everything else including all the costume either i make it myself or heavily customized from other figure...

the box is solid wood with some papers to decorated the shape, the handle is from chopstick, elses made with papers, foam and cardboard..

· Registered
959 Posts

Wow. Man, that is one hell of a RE collection! Huge respect for than kinda commitment to the line. All figures are looking awesome, and all the accessories look so tight. But I have to say, the mansion background looks freakin gorgeous! Would love to hear some details on the build. The wood wainscoting is so nicely done, the molding at the top is great, and I love the wallpaper. That and the floor look like they have just the right amount of grungy-ness. Well done!

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Wow. Man, that is one hell of a RE collection! Huge respect for than kinda commitment to the line. All figures are looking awesome, and all the accessories look so tight. But I have to say, the mansion background looks freakin gorgeous! Would love to hear some details on the build. The wood wainscoting is so nicely done, the molding at the top is great, and I love the wallpaper. That and the floor look like they have just the right amount of grungy-ness. Well done!
Thanks... Im afraid i dont have any WIP Photos. But overall i made it with cardboard and lots of superglue. The wallpaper, walls and wood is just a printed paper painted with clear dullcote on top of it.. same with the floor but coating with clear so it have a little bit shine like a real ceramic floor. Lamp is from glue cap, and nail polish cap (LED inside it). picture painting from printed canvas paper, and the frame just like the walls were printed paper on cardboard..

the walls dio is quite thick about 3 1/2cm, Behind it (i dont have photos yet) is an image of the mansion from outside, and a licker from behind on window... Hope to take photos ASAP.. :) :)

· ever wearing flipflops
9,879 Posts

Really amazing figures - in the first pic, I especially like the two figures at each end of the diorama. Well done :)

· Say what?
9,484 Posts

Massive amounts of beautiful work.

Major respect.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Really amazing figures - in the first pic, I especially like the two figures at each end of the diorama. Well done :)
Thanks Sir.. Takes a lot of work that two especially the wet suit Jill RE Revelations..

Massive amounts of beautiful work.

Major respect.
thanks.. :D

· Registered
2,754 Posts

Great collection! Love the cases, the BOWs and all of the custom bits especially. I find it interesting and cool that Resident Evil seems to have the most hardcore 1/6 fans. Anytime you see a large collection of 1/6 game figures, there's a very good chance that it's from the RE series. You don't see that with any other game, even when those games are more popular than RE.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

awesome collection !
Thank U...

Great collection! Love the cases, the BOWs and all of the custom bits especially. I find it interesting and cool that Resident Evil seems to have the most hardcore 1/6 fans. Anytime you see a large collection of 1/6 game figures, there's a very good chance that it's from the RE series. You don't see that with any other game, even when those games are more popular than RE.
Thanks.... hahaha i think RE/Biohazard more popular because its made by Japan (which have alot of interesting gimmicks, unique designs and costumes i means there is no west Game that have a police officer using vest and t-shirt in colored power ranger style :D ) and it use an English dialoque (even on Japan Version), West Characters, and west setting so it more popular and fit internationally, altough the movies kinda little sucks but it is one of not many games that have an international movie version and thats must be means something right.. :D and if im not mistaken RE is the one which make a new game genre callled "survival horror"...

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

White Mansion, is a setting place that's popular on Resident Evil/Biohazard Series. It used in RE1/Remake, RE0, Umbrella Chronicles, RE5 LiN, RE Revelations (inside Zenobia Ship),RE 1 the Movie and RE Vendetta Animation.

"Recipes" :
Most of this diorama is made with cheap cardboard/carton board, superglue and printed paper. Some of details explained in each photos.

The Carpet is from printed canvas paper, not actually game accurate, i just printed it from any carpet image.

Item Box its a mix from RE0,1,2,3 and RE Remake Designs

The Lamp and the Wallpaper not exactly game accurate but its close enough. The wallpaper patern is my own making on photoshop 'cause its hard to find game original designs image with large resolution.

Yeah i know, no Licker on the Mansion (at least not in the RE0,1/Remake). But it is a nice looking one, i just take the image from Licker statue that i find on internet. Will replace it with real 1/6 Licker, or 1/6 Hunter, or 1/6 Dobberman Dog if i got the time to make it.

Yeah i know its not exactly "White", the setting take place on the night so yes its a bit darker.

White mansion picture is made from printed canvas paper, and the frame is from cardboard/carton board with printed paper.

The Lamp handle is from cardboard/carton board, superglue cap, and sticker beads (thats usually use on handphone), the lamp itself is from nail polish cap, LED inside it is from a dog collar it is very small u only need to turn it to switch on.

Thanks... Enjoy... :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.