One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have just returned from a trip down to Gettysburg, and it was really teriffic. There is just so much history there, It was a really good time. Any way, when I was there I was inspired to do a bash of on of Reynolds calvary men that held of the confederate infantry in the first day of the battle or the 20th Maine that held the little round-top, anyway, being I have never done any Civil war figures, I could not find any Spencer/ Sharps rifles anywhere. So does anyone know if they are even produced, or what store would have them?

thanks
-rob

*and I'm probably going to use goodstufftogo or monkeydepot to get the uniforms, and would that be the best place to get Civil war stuff?

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Those look good, I have one of Augie and Quan's Enfield rifles, and it ain't half bad.

Sideshow had both carbines with their old ACW cav figures. The CSA 1st Virginia Cavalry came w/ a Sharps Carbine, and the US 6th Michigan Cavalry came with a Spencer Carbine. Like most old SST stuff, pretty rare now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.