One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
nice

I love the gloved hands. It's always a pain in the a$$ to get them on and till now I have ripped 2 pairs of gloves and never been successful.
awesome work!! and i agree, the pose is natural, and ACU gear really stands out!! i too had a hard time putting on the gloves. but i came to find out that using vasoline on the hands, the gloves can slide on easier. use a toothpick to apply in the gloves fingers so you can get that tight fit also.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Sorry to hear about ur arm DEIIP, take care man. How does the toothpick come into play? I have seen guys stating that they cut off the sharp bits of toothpick to open up the finger openings. Some even go to the extent of flipping the gloves to trim off excess cloth. I think I should just keep trying this weekend and eventually a pair of them will get into the HT bendy hands.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
I really like the presentation:thumb A good base like that really makes the figure look it's best.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.