One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at Seng Kang today and walked by AC. Saw this and just had to take pictures!!!

Blue Box Toys is the official HT wholesaler in SG and sad to say their policy in marketing and distributing HT is like the tikum game I play in the early 70s. Pre-order and maybe u'd get something. And NO, we dun inform our clients when stock comes in, visit often OKIE? :thumb :thumb :thumb

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Was at Seng Kang today and walked by AC. Saw this and just had to take pictures!!!

Blue Box Toys is the official HT wholesaler in SG and sad to say their policy in marketing and distributing HT is like the tikum game I play in the early 70s. Pre-order and maybe u'd get something. And NO, we dun inform our clients when stock comes in, visit often OKIE? :thumb :thumb :thumb
Not only this, half the time they don't even know their own product and don't even know what they are talking about. Just trying to 'smoke' their way through:(

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
You Mean thats not the way it goes......? I kid, I'm a kidder... Although I must admit I've had people tell me on more than one occassion, " Say ya got his this or that on backwards....Eotech's, scopes, foregrips etc.... Thank goodness for the Pictures on the box.. Assembling Hot toys figs can be like assembling one of those way out puzzles... Anyone have one of those Halo Jumper figs..... Then I have a witnesss...

·
Registered
39 Posts
MICH backwards

This reminds me a little of the trick the "jocks" used to play on the 8th graders in gym class by convincing the kids to wear the mandatory "nose protectors" - - a wide strap with a hard cup for the nose and two smaller auxiliary ear straps. Believe me, the things the unknowing youngsters stuck on their heads were not designed to protect anybody's nose. So it is with the handy chin pad / drool protecor on the figure.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.