One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
It was in the Boford assault weapons collection.

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the fast response fellas. Yes, that's the one. Boford, huh? Who carries that? BTW, hqpham, nice work on your "homebuilt"!

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks hqpham. I'll send an order out soon. That's a Paraclete Plate Carrier with Cummerbund. From rear to front is a no-name GP Pouch, Diamondback Tactical Radio Pouch, and a Blade-tech kydex hoslter w/MOLLE attachment. I've since made a couple of changes. I should post a pic or two in the 1:1 Reference Section...

i got my boford from Good Stuff to Go but last I checked mostly every dealer is soldout of them..but I see Toys2.net has them still http://toys2.net/product.php?productid=20115&cat=252&page=4
the whole set..not a bad price actually..I might get one.. http://www.amazon.com/M4-Rifle-scal...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1204365095&sr=8-7

cool pic on the range btw! what vest are you wearing?

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
i have a bladetech for my kimber/m3 home defense setup...it's a paddle holster but I am thinking of converting it into a molle like yours so I can get a padded belt with molle mag pouches so I can wear it at all hours if needed.

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have a bladetech for my kimber/m3 home defense setup...it's a paddle holster but I am thinking of converting it into a molle like yours so I can get a padded belt with molle mag pouches so I can wear it at all hours if needed.
That's not a bad idea, but you might want to consider that the Blade-tech MOLLE connector is solid plastic or Kydex, or whatever propietary polymer they use. It works fine when used on a vest with all of that nylon to pad the sharp corners, but with a belt, it just might poke you in the hip. I don't know which padded belt that you're considering, but think about using the Blade-tech Tek-Lok QD fastener to mount the holster. I have a Blade-tech paddle holster and magazine pouch for belt carry, and have the Tek-Lok on my magazine pouch. I'm looking at it right now, and it looks as if it would work on MOLLE webbing. Just throwing an idea out there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.