One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ACI have just uploaded this picture on their Facebook page with the caption "Aragorn feel good"

Personally I love it - always loved the Aragorn character let's hope it turns out as good as or better than this!! Can't wait to see more

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Re: ACI Toys - Aragorn sneak peek?

Not bad...

>>>

·
Registered
422 Posts

I think the sculpt and hair looks great. Maybe the colour of the lips could be toned down a bit.
This time I think ACI won vs Asmus

·
Registered
2,026 Posts

Would love to see this but can't access photobucket at work. Anyone care to copy the image and post it here? Thanks.

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts

Aragorns hair should be way more rancid, it hangs limp with wetness and grime

·
Registered
124 Posts

Put that doll in a red dress and heels and let's tango ; D. ....seriously I'm pumped for the LOTRs/ Hobbit figures. His lips toned down would be an easy fix.

Jeff

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts

Excited about this. Likeness is almost there. There's enough right to make you recognise who it is but there's something not quite right about it to my eyes.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts

Hmmmm... need better pics to judge. Still, so far looks better than Asmus' effort.

·
Mad Plastic Scientist!
1,038 Posts

The make-up look if from the color treatment of the pic if I had to guess. I have seen pics of it in different lighting and the colors are much more subtle. No lipstick look and so on...

Can't wait for you guys to see the full outfit. Tailoring is top notch on this one!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts

The make-up look if from the color treatment of the pic if I had to guess. I have seen pics of it in different lighting and the colors are much more subtle. No lipstick look and so on...

Can't wait for you guys to see the full outfit. Tailoring is top notch on this one!
Is this the same pic that was posted about a month ago on SSF?

·
Mad Plastic Scientist!
1,038 Posts

It is I believe... The pic I had seen was not of the official set so the lighting and colors were unedited.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I just did a google search and found these from June, but unsure if they are correct they said ACI...CREG Customs...is this the figure? If so - SOLD!!!! Love it - even if not, looking at what they have released pic wise, I am still all out buying this figure

·
Registered
2,026 Posts

I just did a google search and found these from June, but unsure if they are correct they said ACI...CREG Customs...is this the figure? If so - SOLD!!!! Love it - even if not, looking at what they have released pic wise, I am still all out buying this figure

http://i0.wp.com/itakon.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/a114.jpg?zoom=2&fit=650%2C800/IMG][/quote]
Yes this is the figure. Gregg may be able to shed some light on this but I thought I heard that the head sculpt was being tweaked a little bit?

·
Mad Plastic Scientist!
1,038 Posts

No - the head sculpt is finished. There are some changes being applied to the Greek Gen. hence the lack of un-helmeted pics of that figure.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Awesome. Damn, best get on to pre-ordering the Asmus Ringwraith and Horse sets then! Not sure about the Gothmog and Guritz, as would like to stick to just the original Fellowship, plus a Ringwraith or 2.

That is of course, until ACI and Asmus both tempt me with everything they bring out lol

·
i'm a lover not a fighter
3,141 Posts

ACI have just uploaded this picture on their Facebook page with the caption "Aragorn feel good"

Personally I love it - always loved the Aragorn character let's hope it turns out as good as or better than this!! Can't wait to see more

love the sculpt - looks spot-on to my eye :) nice job dean :)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts