One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
ACI Toys
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

Our muscular bodies will come in Christmas time again!
Andrew, 2011 Christian, 2012
and Now is, 2013
Bruce.......... Muscular Bodies Rock again!

AB10 Latin American version
AB13 Caucasian version

:woohoo
Thanks
Bryan

·
That'll Be The Day
511 Posts
When are these coming out? This year is just about done, so should this say Bruce body 2014? I need one now :wink

·
ACI Toys
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, so what's the difference between Christian and Bruce? Is Bruce bulkier?
yes, Bruce is bulkier than Christian, which is medium built.
I think Bruce chest is bit bigger than Andrew.
thanks

·
That'll Be The Day
511 Posts
Maybe someone else should ask :sadpace

·
That'll Be The Day
511 Posts
You guys ever going to release that killer Champion Armor for Spartacus? I'm still thinking about that, ever since you showed it on a prototype. It looked fantastic just so you know & I would love to get my hands on it some day :gimme

·
ACI Toys
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You guys ever going to release that killer Champion Armor for Spartacus? I'm still thinking about that, ever since you showed it on a prototype. It looked fantastic just so you know & I would love to get my hands on it some day :gimme
That one had been hold , sorry!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
:dancing:dancing:dancing:dancing:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:applause:applause:applause:banana:banana:banana:roof:roof:headspin:headspin:drool:drool:drool:drool

Yeah!!!! I'm that excited about it. This is my Base body of choice. Anything I bash/build that reveals the figures anatomy or wears form fitting garments the Bruce Body is MANDITORY. Of course its matter of opinion but re: Articulation and esthetics it is the Best available but hard to come by and outside of a trade for one They are expen$ive....But not anymore:dancing. For those who have one I know I'm stating the obvious but if you do a side by side comparison with the bodies now released as muscle bodies its far superior, its just about perfect. In my opinion the Bruce body is the only release equal to if not better than the TTM 19[100.00+ in price]. Lets just keep it 100[=real],Just about every body released now a'days is referred to as a muscle body. Not all qualify as such. Some are just basic bodies. Honestly I would put the Christian body in that category. But both Bruce and Andrew are certified MUSCLE bodies. They have the physique of a Track Athlete or even more so a Gymnast. The independent or split torso along with the double knee joint is the key to its articulation and is why I view it as an improvement on the Andrew Body. Many, myself included have asked for this body to be released independent of the Gladiator Boxed set and you responded. Its No wonder your popularity is fast on the rise in the 1:6 industry.. If its cost effective you respond to your consumer base and have a " Give the people what they want " type philosophy and from time to time you Pop in here to comment and answer question and I dig that! Put me down for 3 to start.:thumb

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts

Is this the AA version... Can we anticipate it being released[The body] in the near future?? C'mon you can do it.. a lil No.11 brown and No.4 red coloring added to the batch and Voi'la... AA Bruce Body.. lol lol..:wink

BTW..., Suffice it to say.. I've already pre-ordered this.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts