One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oda Nobunaga 織田信長, Takeda Shingen 武田信玄, 300, 300: Rise of Empire... Greek Hoplite 2.0, William Wallace, Hector, Comodus...

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Re: ACI New Stuff @ Hong Kong Toy Festival 2016: "FIRST LOOK"

Wow! Final Battle Commodus!
Thanks for sharing!

·
Per ardua ad astra
1,105 Posts
Re: ACI @ Hong Kong Toy Festival 2016: Oda, Takeda, 300...

Good to see another rendition of Nobunaga and Shingen, I hope they consider making other daimyos as well such as Uesugi Kenshin, Sanada Yukimura, etc.

·
Registered
82 Posts

Many figures I am interested in for sure. Greeks look very good along with the Japanese warlord. The samurai in mixed medieval armor and Asian armor I somewhat puzzling. Is that a movie figure?

·
Registered
5,849 Posts

Many figures I am interested in for sure. Greeks look very good along with the Japanese warlord. The samurai in mixed medieval armor and Asian armor I somewhat puzzling. Is that a movie figure?
Thre are a lot of stories around whether Oda Nobunaga wore a European cuirasse ....
Heres one take..
????: Nobunaga's Western Armor: Truth or Hoax?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts

Nobunaga with a cuirass + red cape is pretty much the default setting for him in pop culture - video games, anime, manga, movies...

It's super [email protected]$$ looking and he may or may not have actually worn it at some point, so it's not complete BS. Then again, I'm not looking for historical accuracy at all.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts

My Hesitation on ACI figures is the bodies. I bought some of their muscle bodies and I love my figures joints to be tight. but the joints on those figures was so dang tight I thought I was going to break them it was a task to pose them. I ended up trading them to another member for some accessories and have never bought another figure since. was these defected figures or have any other members had the same problem.....

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Oda & Takeda were based on the Artwork of Hiroyuki Suwahara

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

My Hesitation on ACI figures is the bodies. I bought some of their muscle bodies and I love my figures joints to be tight. but the joints on those figures was so dang tight I thought I was going to break them it was a task to pose them. I ended up trading them to another member for some accessories and have never bought another figure since. was these defected figures or have any other members had the same problem.....
New body has been developed for the Samurai Series

·
Registered
3,078 Posts

Great of ACI to include the helmet without the crest... fit a head in that, take off the tooth necklace and instant Spartan soldier!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts

Hector is a must for me!
The figure looks really nice.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Holy ....... they just announced a series of them Samurais...

And rumor has it by the same Japanese illustrator Hiroyuki Suwahara

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
those samurai is what I am looking forward to now the most, then the 300 figures. ACI is going to take me into a new genre...then I am going to hate passing on one of the Very Cool Lady dragon figures...oh well. but look forward to seeing the prototypes of these.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts