One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I have dropped in....I had recently picked up a couple more gladiators from my buddy Azteca and I had the urge to go out and snap some shots of them outside in some good ol' dirt. here they are...nothing fancy or exciting, just some simple shots of my gladiators in action.

Priscus

So I have yet to pick up the new Threcian that recently came out...I'm hoping to eventually get him, maybe even the Troy figure as well. There's so much to get so little money to buy.

One Shot out!

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Looks great. I like the simple but effective and credible settings you've used. And sunlight is the best lighting you can ever get onto figures (if the setting allows) since it doesn't have any scale issues, 1:1 sunlight looks like 1:6 sunlight.

One tip for something like this would be to get the smallest possible water or perfume spritzer (which has to project a thin mist not a stream) and to give the boys a quick hit on exposed skin before you take the photo. A very very light moisture always makes the skin of figures look more real (and eyes glisten, etc) plus in this case you assume that they'd be sweating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.