One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I've just received the ACE RTO figure and I have a couple of questions, firstly where does the actual handset attach to I have connected it to the main set but it's just hanging down I can't see where the handset attaches, I've searched the net but I hav'nt found anything, secondly what's the green piece of tape for again I can't find any reference pictures, any help will be very much appreciated

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
The tape can be used to secure items, or wrap around the rifle which would help break up the visual, and reduce rattle.
Some handsets have small hooks, you can hook it into the D-ring of the suspenders. If there's no hook you could tuck it into the front of the uniform jacket, or a strap on the shoulder harness.

·
Resident 'NAM nut
2,633 Posts
The handset not having a clip is accurate for the radio. You'll probably have to place it in the chest pocket of the figure. You could also "make" a clip and attach it to the back of the handset if you wanted to have it attach to the harness. That's what I will probably end up doing

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers guys, I just need to find something to use as a clip, I;m thinking of using one from a right angled torch, I think that would do the trick. As for the green tape I have found nothing on the net showing how it was used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts