One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ACE U.S Air Force Special Operation Command , STS (Regular Version)

This is the regular version of the exclusive Specfigures PJ.

U.S Air Force Special Operation Command , STS (regular verson)
Set contains : -
- Man Mk I
- Mich 2002 helmet
- Tactical goggles
- Tasc headset
- PRC 148 Radio
- Sunglasses
- SF BDUs
- Shirt
- Body Armor ( Pjs)
- Spec ops tactical assault vest
- modular General purpose pouch ( L )
- modular General purpose pouch ( R)
- Web belt
- Canteen x 2
- Canteen Pouches x 2
- SAS Mk V Holster
- M 9 pistol
- Multi purpose Subload
- Tactical knee pads
- Combat boots
- M 4
- Acog scope
- PEQ 2
- Magazines
- Gloved hands

ACE should really add more new parts into their new releases IMO.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Same as some of the previous members state, the figure is kinda low on gear, and value wise doesn't ad up to a hot toys figure. i really liked the original spec figures pj, but this one has a crappy paint job on the sculpt, is missing the cool aba back pack. Plus the 3c desert combination just doesn't do it for me. I feel like the figure is missing something.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Wow.I have no words that haven't been stated already.

·
Registered
603 Posts
When is this guy due to deploy?

I'll take the nudes, I want atleast another 2 to 4 of these if he's got the same nude hands, or even a different hand sculpt. I would like to have seen a diffeerent headsculpt though?

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Not really keen on this figure...though the vest looks good but the whole figure just doesn't appeal to me...I was wondering where i saw this figure before until i remembered this thread : http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74115

Looks to me they got their inspiration from PlayHouse?

·
Cyber-Bully
956 Posts
Is anyone else getting sick and tired of those knee pads? I haven't even seen pics of them in use, but everyone and their moms have 'em according to 1/6th, it seems.

Lackluster set, although the vest is very appealing. I almost thought it was a DOAV there, but then noticed it wasn't.

·
Lurker .... or somefin
5,301 Posts
Chii said:
Is anyone else getting sick and tired of those knee pads? I haven't even seen pics of them in use, but everyone and their moms have 'em according to 1/6th, it seems.

Lackluster set, although the vest is very appealing. I almost thought it was a DOAV there, but then noticed it wasn't.
I agree... The knee pads are fairly impractical.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I semi-agree about those kneepads - I have seen them being used in photos - but I have had enough of them on figures and certainly wouldn't mind seeing something different, like these "knee caps" from Arc'teryx...

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
loose

mx22 said:
Im not sure if anyone will break them loose...
I am almost positive EBAY will have them loose.They always do.

And the vest is a MOLLE version of a DOAV.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.