One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cyber-Bully
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a ACE nude today from MD, thanks to their sale, thinking that it would be good for a bash I'm topping off. However, when I put the parts together, the body feels too BIG to fit in the clothes comfortably.

Excuse me, but this nude just has a huge ass! I've tried bbi pants, Dragon, and Toy Soldier(which fit the worst), and neither give me a good fit. The shoulders, though interesting, also don't allow for comfortable movement with the clothes on his body wanting to stretch and bunch up.

So my question is...is there any clothing from any company that actually FITS the guy? Looking specifically for civilian style clothing. Thanks!

·
Banned
3,778 Posts
I received a ACE nude today from MD, thanks to their sale, thinking that it would be good for a bash I'm topping off. However, when I put the parts together, the body feels too BIG to fit in the clothes comfortably.

Excuse me, but this nude just has a huge ass! I've tried bbi pants, Dragon, and Toy Soldier(which fit the worst), and neither give me a good fit. The shoulders, though interesting, also don't allow for comfortable movement with the clothes on his body wanting to stretch and bunch up.

So my question is...is there any clothing from any company that actually FITS the guy? Looking specifically for civilian style clothing. Thanks!
Try HOT TOYS. The heights should match.

·
Cyber-Bully
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hot Toys sounds like the way to go then. Thanks!

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
I've successfully used Soldiers of the World ("SOTW") pants on my ACE figure, they fit with room to spare. They are readily available at KB Toys. You can pick up jeans, khaki cargo pants, and assorted camouflaged pants.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Oh yes, forgot to mention HT! I tried their Tigerstripe uniform on it, and it worked perfect. As I mentioned before though, DiD clothes will fit it, and there are a number of different items they've made that could be used as civi clothes. You may also want to look into Saturday Toys, as their Prison Break sets were based off of the HT's ones, so they'd prolly fit as well. They're also more readily available which keep the cost down as well.

·
Cyber-Bully
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How does Very Hot fit? They're a clone of Hot Toys so I hear, but I have no experience with their clothing stuff. Would it fit the bill also?

Thanks for the help thus far, guys!

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
VHT is a copy of HT...Only thy don't nail everything they set out to. I've heard that the uniforms are large, even bigger than the HT's ones. Which in this case, may be a good thing. I don't know how the overall quality of the items are though.. I.E. Stitching, detail, ect. But worth a shot.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
i have 3 gunners 3 vbss 2 seal 3 airforce guy all ACE it is true their waistline are big hot toys bbi g3 stow(not the army kinds) 21st cent should work my son took a video of my collection look at it at youtube search tformerfan252 pardon his swearing he got into trouble with that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.