One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Duty First
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on the GSTG site that they'd be debuting an ace DEVGRU fig this weekend at the show near Dallas.

Is this old news?

I don't recall seeing anything on it.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I read that too.But have seen no other news

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I was at there store/home a month ago or so and they had a prototype given to them from Ken Chan of ACE..it had a Sotech Callahan type plate carrier system, DCUs and the sculpt was pretty nice...I asked if it was for sale but since it was a gift to them, they wanted to keep it. The figure had a surgeon type mask as seen in pics of SOF forces using Sotech gear that Q_Con posted several years ago. I believe the weapon was a standard M4. They didn't really have too many details on if it was an upcoming release or not...sorry I didn't get pics. Reading the description on their site, it's not the prototype I saw..looks better..

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Man Mk I Body

Sunglasses
Bonnie hats
air helmet
head lamp
NVG mount

Desert Tiger BDU
T shirt
knee pads
Tropical boots

Warload chest rig
Plate carrier
Radio pouch
Dump pouch
Triple magazine pouch
Mk V holster
Stinger T headset
Saber radio
Duty belt
CQC Bunjee sling
Bladder
backpack

M9 pistol
9 mm mag, x 2
CASV
Acog scope
M4 magazine x 6
Mpul x 6

Alexei

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Hmm.. a CASV..

Hi alexei, any idea is it a CASV M4 CQB or a CASV M4A1 ? If its a CQB ver, i m definitely on it.. :lol

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Sounds a bit like an updated version of the original Devgru set.

Warlord,desert tigers,

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Yeah it was a Warlord V2

·
Registered
486 Posts
Pre-orders are up for $95 at GSTG, but no pictures yet.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Ditto that, very very very very good people, as well as the nice guy helping them.
I also left most of my money with them :p

·
1:6 Warrior
1,595 Posts
-bump-

Anyone have pics yet. Totally interested as I love the first ACE DEVGRU figure but would like to see it before I take the plunge. It's now listed as "ready to ship" too but still no pic.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.