One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
I like the loose pieces enough to know that I just should have bought the whole sets. different pants and shirts are a nice feature too, but I wasn't sure about how they were packed, and didn't want to get a bunch of the same stuff.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Great set. I ordered at the same time a while back, so I asked the dealer if he could make sure the shirts were different. They were happy to oblige. The ACE sets come in plain brown cardboard boxes which are easy to open and reclose, so it wasn't like there was staples or tape to deal with.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I bought this s few months ago for the boots alone.I ended up keeping the jeans,M4,hat,holster and pack.The set had 3 different shirts and 2 differet packs(maybe 3)spread among the sets.I pout it together to see if I would like it.It wasn't bad,but I sold off everything I didn't want.The only real problem I had with mine was the pistol mags wouldn't fit into the AWS chestrig with the M4 mags in there.

And you know the funny thing,DR figures ended up releasing Oakley assault boots for @60 dollars cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.