One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if folks have an accessories wish list. By that I mean non-uniform or weapons accessories that would be neat to see mass produced that could be added to kitbashes or dioramas.

My wish list would include (in no particular order):

* Communications gear (including satellite radio sets)

* Battlefield computers

* Drone control systems

* Small missile systems like the Javelin or MANPADS

* "Warehouse" type equipment like pallets, cargo nets, weapons and gear crates, etc.

* Reasonably priced concrete barriers

And so on. What am I missing?

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Well, I don't know what you are missing, because to each his (or her) own. There are some concrete barriers by Hole In the Ground Productions, but they might be for a different scale of action figure.

Many of the items you specified are weapons related.

Speaking of weapons, I'd like to see more archery bows and crossbows, both modern and medieval alike. More maces, too.

For civilian or downtime dioramas, it would be nice to find more exercise equipment. Pop Toys has done some nice work (some of which I previewed HERE), but their most ambitious set seems hard to come by and perhaps a tad too expensive (though a recent thread advertised an even costlier option by another outfit).

For goofy dioramas of everyday activities, I'd like to see more in the way of utensils, dishes, glasses (martini, margarita), food (that banana that comes with the recently advertised Monkey King figure blew my mind).

It would also be nice to get a bit more in terms of clothing. For female figures, realistic military uniforms would be a welcome addition, but also dress up (business or formal) or even casual wear. Don't get me wrong -- I like the curves in revealing outfits as much as the next guy, but they limit what one can do with their figures. Right now the choices are basically beach bunny or full-on princess, with a few minor exceptions in-between. In footwear there are plenty of choices from military to sport casual to formal, but there is little on the most casual side (e.g., sandals, flipflops, etc) that would fit something other than an actual Ken (and of course for female figures). I did notice some nice slides on eBay, so this might eventually change.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Honestly, accurate canteens and associated covers in the relevant style and camouflage of foreign armies. Also, water cans, even though they do exist in a limited capacity already. I would also love to see a full range of modern ballistic helmets sold by themselves, as Tepachi seriously dropped the ball with that idea a few years back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts