One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:

I've been trying to take a look at the USMC official site on the web, and for some reason I can't. It says (explorer) that can't find the site, after endless waiting.
It's because iewalled or something? I live in Europe...

Well, anyway, thanks in advance for your help
ANZAC

·
Registered
260 Posts
go in thru the back door with the Marines - The Navy. It works a lot better. I think they designed it that way to remind people that they (Navy) are their father.

·
Registered
252 Posts
WWW.USMC.MIL

Anzac74, www.usmc.mil is a public site. You should contact your ISP for DNS resolution issue or network problems. I know the site goes down now and then, but overall, it's a professionally done site with good uptime.

DunkleGelb, I know what you mean by browsing issues. You may want to put some more memory on your box and update your browser to the lastest version (especially the Java plug-in; available at Sun.com). It may or may not solve the crash issue, but it's most likely due to the OS/software issue rather than just network latency.

Good luck, guys.

·
SuperDork
1,286 Posts
The Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, which hosts navy.mil and usmc.mil websites was hit pretty hard by the Blaster virus and SoBig worms. I believe they restricted access to .mil addresses only.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts