One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've been absent for a while, between being ridiculed by my ex-spouse (she said they were my Barbie dolls and belittled me for the hobby.), to an ugly divorce. I've moved to a different part of my state and changed careers. My figures have been boxed for several years, as a result of the ridicule I received and then the aftermath of the end of yet another relationship. I'm living for myself now and re-configuring my figure display. I see that I missed some great figures up my alley in the last few years and intend to update my collection. I look forward to becoming active again.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Hi all. I've been absent for a while, between being ridiculed by my ex-spouse (she said they were my Barbie dolls and belittled me for the hobby.), to an ugly divorce. I've moved to a different part of my state and changed careers. My figures have been boxed for several years, as a result of the ridicule I received and then the aftermath of the end of yet another relationship. I'm living for myself now and re-configuring my figure display. I see that I missed some great figures up my alley in the last few years and intend to update my collection. I look forward to becoming active again.

Sorry you had to go through that but, we are glad to have you back in the hobby.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts