One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbie with medicom product. So I wanna ask few thing about them.
I've seen a medicom product labeled with: Made in China. Is there any possibility that this not an original Medicom product?
I, myself pre-ordered MGS 4 RAH Raiden, so I'm really curious about this. thanks...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx.
So, can you tell me about the quality?
China is famous for their low price and their low quality right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The folks are correct. Most, if not all, of the 1/6 we see on our shelves are made in China. But you can't say that made in China stuffs are low quality. Low manufacturing cost maybe, but not all are low quality... really depends on the brand owner how stringent are they with their product's quality requirement.
Unfortunately for Medicom, I think they just couldn't care a hoot about quality. I have bought many Medicom figures but they are far from having good quality. Glue stains on clothings, a very slunted glued belt buckle, crooked antenna (for Kamen Riders :p though can be remedied), bad paint job (for my Ultramens!) & a few other little nuisances. I think they really need to put a lot more attention to these quality issues when we are paying a very high price for each figure, I reckon we deserved much better then these.
yes, and no different with Raiden.
the worst is glue stains around armpit. it ripped off the vinyl suit when I lift up his arm.
and the chin part..... it's not placed carefully, so it looks a bit unbalanced.

but alas, I really like my Raiden figure despite all of that :thumb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts