One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Looks ok to me from the promo picts but i guess, we can never read too much into prototype picts.. Now if only i can take a commander Bly and put him behind her... :eek:verkill

·
Action Fuger!
3,186 Posts
If this is like the special "Sith" version of Anakin, you'll have a chance to order this on Sideshow's web site. But there won't be many available to order that way....

Ditto Shaggy's comments...too bad it's a Con exclusive. So, anybody going to the SDCC wanna help me acquire one of these? I'm serious...can you help a brother out?

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
If this is like the special "Sith" version of Anakin, you'll have a chance to order this on Sideshow's web site. But there won't be many available to order that way....
I could be wrong, but even if pre-ordered online you still have to be in attendance at the con to pick it up...or at least have somebody that can pick one up for you? Can't remember.

·
Action Fuger!
3,186 Posts
When I ordered the Sith Anakin through their web site, they shipped it to me just like a normal release.

The real problem was actually getting to the page when they opened up the ordering. I had to hit refresh about 100 times. :lol

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
This is the figure that replaced the vote for which figure the fans were voting for next. Remember that poll Sideshow had from a couple months back. Apparently this was very low on that list.

That said I am still all over this.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts