One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone~We have a trading platform only for 12inch seamless doll & related to accessory,clothes...etc
We also welcome 12inch seamless doll artist & manufacturer who make 12inch seamless doll & related to accessory,clothes...etc
Welcome oversea fan post here & join us

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
700 Posts
kdw, if you mean this is a space to trade, sell, exchange, etc. 1/6 seamless dolls, this is a great idea. There are several seamless dolls in your neck of the woods in which several of us are interested.

Is this the idea?

Thanks.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kdw, if you mean this is a space to trade, sell, exchange, etc. 1/6 seamless dolls, this is a great idea. There are several seamless dolls in your neck of the woods in which several of us are interested.

Is this the idea?

Thanks.
This is a simple platform

Anyone who can quickly show the goods & want to sell , but only for 12" seamless doll & related ~~

No matter what language ~ as long as they can understand each other, you can trade on their own .

In this platform , I wish some artist & manufacturer can join here show they creation and new product ~~and discussed .

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Is this the idea?

Thanks.
Yes, there are several of doll in my neck of the woods ~~but only sale " TAIWAN " , not oversea~~

Sorry , because I don't understand how to use paypal & ebay . I'm TAIWANese , English is not my strength, let alone traded .

·
Registered
272 Posts
I understand you language limitations and now I understand what you are trying
to accomplish. Setting up a pay pal account is really very simple and by linking a
bank account to it you can transfer money with no problem. I would like to see
some of the things that are not available outside Taiwan.
You are an excellent artist and innovator, keep up the good work!
regards

1 - 9 of 9 Posts