One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Why a soldier's nightmare? No place to run or hide if he is a bloody crack shot.

To be honest, i have tried at least on 3 other attempts to bash a sniper for outdoor photography but sadly none of them could match the colour of the vegetation.

I could be walking around looking for the right location to photograph my snipers but once i place the sniper on the ground, the colour difference of the material used for the ghillie suit and the vegetation was just too glaringly different.

So i've come to the conclusion that taking the photographs in door was the way to go. Not that i have not try looking for a location for this current bash, i have but it just didn't fit in:cry.

My sniper trained friends told me that snipers move into position then they add locall foilage to their ghillie suit and not the other way round. (Bash up a sniper and try to fit it into a location)....silly me.

Anyway here are the indoor shots..

Outdoor shots for another attempt

·
GETCHA PULL!!!
809 Posts
This has to be one of the best SNIPERs I've seen in a long time!!! OUTFREAKINSTANDING!!! :wideyes
Boy. I have to second that! Awesome figure! The HS looks real in the first couple pics :thumb

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.