One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my assassin figure (Thanks KneeJoint for the parts!)

Heres all the custom made parts (except the pants didn't get a pic of them) Also this was my first time making shoes so they didn't come out as good as I would have liked.
Anyway here it is.... Hope you guys like it!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
YES! Great work! I love the high tech Ninja stuff, you did an excellent job on all that cool custom gear. Did you tuck the material under the dolls torso to get that super tight look?

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
wow...blue hair,leather swimwear..lots of pointy things...very subtle assasin.no one would ever suspect her of being up to no good.actually...very cinamatic.looks like she walked right out of a tarentino flick.i like the improvement to the .22.

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! the throwing knives where just made from some sheet metal and the subload I just sewed it, but don't know how to explain it. for the knifes I use a jig saw and a angle grinder with a flapper wheel (don't know what they are really called)
also some sandpaper. You want some throwing knives? PM me and we'll talk.

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you pad out the neck pin on the PB with either tape or aquarium tubing the head should stay on better. I'm using a connector off a piece of medical oxygen line, trimmed to length (and hollowed out a little on the inside as well) and i've got her sitting on an Soldier story large bust body and she looks great!

All in all a totally bitchin figure! I like how you did the "shirt" too!:thumb

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.