One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

Perhaps, the question could be . . . "Who's going to take care of it and make sure your family don't get fleeced because they have no <CENSORED>ing clue how much any of it is supposedly worth?"

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
My wife has a basic idea what all my crap costs, but not overall prices — nor does she have any idea where to look to find out, or have any inclination to do so. I imagine she’ll just have a garage sale, or (as she’s joked) get a dumpster and chuck it all. Since I’ll be long dead before her, I honestly don’t care what she does with it. To be honest, if I was smart, I’d just start selling this junk now, get out of this hobby, and put the money away for her.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Maybe they'll keep a few pieces as mementos and memories. Give away some to local friends if they are interested. The rest will be sold on Ebay I imagine, because the local market is pretty dry now. It's all labelled and stored, so I imagine it will be sold off and accurately/appropriately priced, and enjoyed by someone else. It won't matter to me, I'll be dead. They'll make whatever the stuff sells at.

If I don't sell it all first haha.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
My oldest sister will probably take claim to them like she did on my Weebles and Little People from my childhood and give them to her bratty grandkids to tear up and break. They like their parents have no respect for nothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts