One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a couple of questions about the HT predator that comes with the wrist computer thing.

1. Which figure does it come with?
2. Is the piece in question able to be removed from the Pred figure and put on another figure?
3. Does the wrist computer "open"? I mean open like a laptop.
4. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Any answers would be appreciated greatly.

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
1. Every Pred figure thus far has included a wrist computer.
2. On all the Preds except the Wolf, the gauntlet with the wrist computer can be removed. From what I've seen, the computer itself can be removed from the AVP Preds even though it's glued on.
3. Yessir, they open up.
4. Check the 'bay I suppose, not selling any myself so I can't help.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Here's a list of wrist computers:

AVP 2 - Wolf predator (both versions)
AVP 1 - Scar predator (it is removable)

I don't remember if the AVP 1 chopper and celtic have wrist computers and the pictures online that I've seen from hottoys and sideshow don't show it so I can't say for sure.

As to where to get one, good luck finding the avp 1 version as they are long gone and only ebay would probably get you one. As for the avp2 version I don't know if it is removable or not cause I have all my figures in storage so I can't say.

·
Soldier
979 Posts
I just got a wolf pred (non cleaner kit version) and it's not removeable from what I can see. Nor does it flip open from what i can tell. Although I've only had it for about 2 days and other than assembly have yet to really take a look at him.

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
Ah, I forgot the ancient elder with two sets of wristblades doesn't have the computer. Ah well, but yeah, the Wolf's gauntlets are sculpted with the forearms so it's not removable from him. Of the other Preds I've had (Scar, the P2, and P2 Elder) the gauntlets have had opening computers, though the P2 Elder's are wrapped with some kind of material.

AvP Scar
AvP Chopper
AvP Celtic
AvP Elder
P2 (normal or damaged)

Those would be your best bets.

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Usually people move them in pairs, so you'd have to get a pair of them.

You might be better off trying to find a Predator 2 version. From my observation, the P2 stuff isn't as hard to find right now compared to the AVP1 stuff loose. Obviously there are color differences so you might need to repaint it.

But the P2 stuff, the prices I can kind of see spiking or heading that way.

Truth be told? I think the HT Predators are just easier to get boxed and sell or trade off what you don't need. Predator piecemeal parts, once you start to weigh out what you get and what you spent, usually makes you wonder if you should have just bought the entire thing anyway. Well at least for me.

Good luck man, I'll keep my eyes open for you

FET
Good advice.
I didn't think of that, thanks alot Dave

·
Plastic anonymous
213 Posts
Hi. The celtic does not come with a wrist computer. It comes with a static net gauntlet. It does not open up.

Scar, Chopper and the Elder Predator have opening computers.
They are all removable guantlets.

Wolf both versions have the opening wrist computers. However they are not removable unless you dremel it out.

The P2 wrist gauntlets look completely different from the avp ones. However they are removable can do open.

Good luck,
James.

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does it have to be a Predator gauntlet Harley or do you just need a armband that opens to an "armtop"(as opposed to a laptop)? It wouldn't be hard to make something out of Styrene.

Paul
It does not have to be a pred gauntlet.
I have no skill in creating things myself so I figured it would be easier to get the Pred gauntlet. an Armtop would be absolutely perfect for what I'm doing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.