One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys quick question how is the scale on Easy & Simple rifles compared to Soldier story... I know Hot Toys rifles were always kind of big if possible can some post a comparison pic thanks in advance also how’s the quality on E & S

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
WELL . . .

They're 1:6 about as 1:6 as you can get.

I recommend searching the OSW for threads by General Sam as he posted many picture reviews on E&S weapons.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Hey guys quick question how is the scale on Easy & Simple rifles compared to Soldier story... I know Hot Toys rifles were always kind of big if possible can some post a comparison pic thanks in advance also how's the quality on E & S
They are fine scale-wise. Sideshow and Hot Toys are the two that can be a bit wonky.

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
With companies such as DAM, DiD, E&S and Soldier Story, I think that their weapons are mostly but not always (see DiD's atrocious RPK-74) comparable in scale and detail. Others, such as Sideshow (their Russian weapons were great) and Super MC Toys (once again, great Russian weapons), can sometimes compete on an individual basis as far as certain weapons are concerned but not really in general.

·
The Gray Man
519 Posts
I've bought three figures from E&S and the quality of the gear/HS has been just as good (imo) as TS. However I found the bodies they use to be a bit cheap and cheerful.

·
No more Pancake face
1,044 Posts
The weapons tend to be the best part of ES figures. It's the uniforms and Body's that most take issue with.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
The weapons tend to be the best part of ES figures. It's the uniforms and Body's that most take issue with.
Their most recent releases (SMU Part 3 and Raid) have seen some improvements in those areas. The new body profile is a welcome change.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts