One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think someone may have asked for a nude pic of the new Sideshow Hobbits. I plan on bashing one of them so I took off his clothing and thought I'd oblige the request. My impressions are as follows:

Great body, you can see the Hot Toys influence,

The bodies have some loose parts, specifically the head/neck, and wrist joints. Not sure if that was only mine or it's a design problem,

The head can be swapped out for a Hot toys head (as you can see). The Hobbit head is actually full 1/6th human sized, so I guess you could slap frodo's head on a full sized Hot Toys body.

Enjoy.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Thanks for the pics!!

I must say i m impressed that the short body actually looked proportional overall.. I was worried about how the length of the hands will fare with the shortened height..

Btw, the 3rd picture is great :lol

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are the feet removable/ replaceable with other HT feet?
Well the answer is yes and no. The feet come off but I pulled on the pegs pretty hard and they did not, so I gave up, fearing I would break them.

The pegs will Not fit standard Hot Toys True Type feet, but they will fit The Hot Toys feet from the Chow Yung Fat Pirates of the Caribbean figure. and they will fit Twisting toyz feet. But they may also fit the upcoming new Sideshow bodies as well, but that is just speculation.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Big thanks, been waiting to see some nude pics of them... not that it matters too much as I can't really get my hands on one without buying a Hobbit which I'm not going to do just for the body. Would make a GREAT body for a kid.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
:rollingBest laugh I've had all week....An odd image in deed. Now with this I'm suddenly reminded of the Ant Hill Mob. That little group of guys who protected Penelope Pitstop

1 - 20 of 27 Posts