One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok its been a while since the tavern had any new blood, but i was able to finish a figure, finally, with the help of my wifes sewing skills.
This guy is about 80% done, i just got some micro eyelets to possible use for some bracers and to tie the surcoat shut, or some leather straps.
The surcoat is custom as are the pants by my wife and i and the knife belt is bt Ed Cassar and the sword is one of mine.
He dosent have a name yet or any kind of identity but here he is.

a closer bit o detail of the sword.

And here are 2 new outfits my wife and i made up over the weekend, there is more to them but these are wip's.
This one will not keep the atilla sculpt but will be totally something different

This one will be on an elf, there is more to it of course but i just wanted to show the progress. The elf sculpt is by my buddy Boogieman.

Hope you enjoy, comments are always welcome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Top shelf stuff, bud. Kudos to your personal seamstress-on-retainer ;) , and that's some as-usual impressive work on your weaponry.

Too bad about that Attila HS. I really like the overall look with that HS and the outfit.

More great figs and more specie to be spent at your tavern. :)

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys :) Yeah Atilla looks good but i have another outfit for him.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Wow, he looks great!! Very cool looking figure and cant wait to see him finished. Also love the new outfits made by you and your wife, they look great and the patterns are cool. Great work as always :thumb
-mike-

·
That was Zen, This is Tao
254 Posts
Great job, the sword is fantatstic, how did you do the hilt? Can you run down the process you used to build the sword please?

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again for the comments guys, Conan heres a couple links to an older post showing the whole tavern and its inhabitants.

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67245

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67246

The Sword is made from an old spatula, gut and grinded to shape with a full tang, the pommel and the front piece are lion buttons, the crossguard and grip is actually 3/4ths of a pewter cross, i cut the long piece off and drilled a hole for the tang, everything is held together with JB Quick weld. A bit different then my normal swords but worked out great. Blade is hand polished and has a real edge.

Thanks again :)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Bro, as usual, some great work! I'm really liking this new guy, look forward to reading his backstory! The WIPs are going to be awesome! Very, very nice stuff in an excellent Tavern! Look forward to seeing more of it! (still workin' on mine ;) ) Your tavern is so clean! Who does the cleaning? Don't tell me it's Graye! LOL!

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again gents for the comments, Rex are you going to tell me you missed "French Maid Cleaning" day at the Tavern? Dang buddy you need to stop disappearing all the time lol. Cant wait to see your tavern all done up.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Storm said:
Thanks again gents for the comments, Rex are you going to tell me you missed "French Maid Cleaning" day at the Tavern? Dang buddy you need to stop disappearing all the time lol. Cant wait to see your tavern all done up.
:rolling Darn if I didn't miss that cutie French Maid again!! ;)

Got some friends coming by Sunday to help take stuff away. I'll be able to move stuff out of my Prop / 1/6th Room to finally begin installing shelving and display will begin!

-Rex

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
I really like your tavern and all it's regulars. Any chance we can encourage you to do a photo story on this place of intrigue?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts