One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got myself one of "The Dead" Christmas decorations from sideshow collectables and created a new custom zombie from the bits. Its a white globe with the head and hand on top. With a bit of carefull force you can cleanly remove the head and hand. I then with a spare body (mulder infact) removed the head and one of his hands. cut the peg off the neck made a peg to stick in the head and then the neck head on, although the nick is a little thick and protrudes more from the back. The hand was easier I cut half of the pointy bit of the hand stub and stuck the zombie hand on. I tore and riped the uniform a bit to make it look like he has been in the wars a bit, before adding my blood mix. The head and hand are amazing sculpts, worth the $9.99 the decoration cost me.
Yes, its another Zombie cop, its all been done before, but I really like the way he turned out.

hope you like him?

a few effects shots

the figure

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
The glossiness makes him look pretty gross. Awesome!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Almost tossed my cookies! That's just plain old nasty. As it should be.

Salud!
:cheers

·
Walk in Beauty
1,793 Posts
Ohh I hate cops that have gone bad! is he giving the Crypt sign? LOL blood and crypts...
just foolin bchoops, that skull looks like fresh meat! good job

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.