One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, finally my 48h of monitoring have exoired and I though I simply say hi. I´m a german based 1/6 figure collector and collect military and sci-fi figs as well as movie figures. So far, my collection isnt that big but its growing steady.

Aside from that, I like to read books about the modern military and Sci-Fi novels, playing PC games (mainly shooter and RTS games), chatting and all the other stuff.

Well, thats all I have to say right now.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Welcome Aboard ZeroDelta! What would this place be without FNG's? ;)
A lot of good guys in your AO, might be a good way to connect with them for some 1:1 meets some time.
Looking forward to seeing some of your collection some time :)

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, thank you. Here are some photos of my figs, not the best in the world, but still......

Some figs are still underway, I recently orderd the HT RE4 Leon and I also plan to kitbash a figure. My new Caucasian PB from BBI isnt also on these shots as well as the Barrack Sargent body.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome & Servus!

Nette Truppe! Sag mal, bist Du in Deutschland schon auf irgendeinem Board/Forum?

1stSGT_Zottel
Meiste 1/6 oder generell? Bin in einigen deutschen boards aber keine Figuren boards.

Welcome aboard and looks like you have a really nice collection started. Collect and build what you like!
Thanks, glad you like what I collected so far.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Aloha auch von mir, auf welchen Boards bist du denn? Und man könnte böses Denken wenn man die Cremetuben da am PC stehen sieht ;D

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aloha auch von mir, auf welchen Boards bist du denn? Und man könnte böses Denken wenn man die Cremetuben da am PC stehen sieht ;D
Bin/war auf dem Jagged Allaince board, Max Payne forums und einigen anderen, ansonsten findet man mich auf den Yuku Boards "Men with Dolls" und The One Sixth Action Figure Board und natürlich dem Fuzzyheadquater.

Nee, die Tuben sind für die Hände und das Gesicht und nicht was du schon wieder denkst. XD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.