One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was at this Target the other day that I hadn't been to in years and it reminded me of something funny.

About three years back I was dating this girl who lived right around the corner from this Target. At about the same time I had decided to start collecting the new 3 3/4 GIJoes. I lived about a half-hour away, so when I went up to see her I would stop at Target first. The one night we had a date and I worked late so I didn't have time to stop. We went to dinner and a movie and got back to her place at about 9:30. Now there was a new wave of GIJoe out and I really wanted to make it to the store before they closed at 10:00, but she wanted to be "tender" with me. I started telling her I was tired and had a long day the next day. She said ok and that she was going over to her sisters house to watch her kids. Well she started changing her clothes right in front of me and, well, yadda, yadda, yadda, I made it to Target with 5 minutes to spare and found an item that I never ended up seeing in a store again! :evil

·
Walk in Beauty
1,793 Posts
Wow! that must of been the most exciting 25 minutes of your life!

·
Enjoying the View
1,136 Posts
Stay on Target...

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That's a story with several happy endings. If you wrote that as fiction, everyone who saw it would say "yeah....right...". Once in a while everything falls into place.

....oh yeah, I almost forgot....you're a tart.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
That story should go into the ToyGeek Hall Of Fame! :lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts