One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
OSW Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a head sculpt from a tan plastic s. body that I put on a pale s.s. S01A body. On the pale body, she looks much better, except for the color mismatch. In normal indoor light the color difference isn't really noticeable. In bright light or photos the difference is a lot.
If anyone knows offhand, a s.s. body that would match a 2013 tan plastic s. body, your suggestions would be appreciated. Not just from me, but also from beautiful Li too. She likes the extra flexibility. I was thinking one of the new tan bodies might work. I am thinking of getting one anyway. If that works then she is all set.
First photo is her with the old plastic s. body.
Second photo is without any color processing on the face. The color difference is pretty far off.
The rest have color processing on the face.
I think she looks great in this Superduck cheongsam. Don't think this one is available anymore.
Arm Stomach Shoulder Leg Flash photography
Hair Footwear Joint One-piece garment Shoe
Joint Skin Lip Chin Hairstyle
Furniture Dress Leg Human body Neck
Leg Comfort Flash photography Human body Purple
Shoulder Leg Flash photography Knee Sleeve
Footwear Joint Lip Shoe Hand

After a while I guess she wanted to change into something else. I just kept taking photos. Then, I think I heard her call me a perv and she proceeded to hit me over the head with the camera. I didn't think she could lift a camera. She's a lot stronger than she looks.
One-piece garment Shoe Shoulder Leg Human body
One-piece garment Leg Dress Blue Neck
One-piece garment Leg Flash photography Waist Thigh
Shoulder Leg Blue One-piece garment Flash photography
Swimwear Brassiere Waist Thigh Lingerie top

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice photos. Yeah it takes quite a bit of sweet talkin to coax these females out of their clothes:wink. To my eye the body and head color are a pretty good match. You might try a tan Phicen body. Do not get the Phicen Suntan body as it is a disagreeable brown-grey color that would be a real mismatch.

·
OSW Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well she is a phicen... As far as I know, jointed figures are a bit calmer. Yes. The suntan is way off. The pale is much closer. This head is labeled tan, but I would say, light tan.
I agree with you on suntan. I have a mid bust suntan S02A. I think the color is strange also. In some light, even a bit greenish. The pale is a bit on the light side, but I think the color is more flattering. This is another photo without color processing on the face. This photo is lighter so the difference shows a bit more. But, looking again, I guess the color difference isn't as much as I first thought. If the new tan doesn't work, I can just keep her on a pale.
Joint Skin Shoulder Arm Leg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts