One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I glommed onto an SOTW 3.5" bazooka at a Target some years ago, I missed out on the set that had the rounds for it. I posted in Trades, and got several fast replies. howlin mad murdock said he'd send me one gratis, and not only did so, but sent two.

OSW has grown pretty large in the time since we used to sign in on the WF and the 1stGen OSW. Sometimes it can be a bit unwieldy, and too over-dramatic for a hobby forum. Then we get reminded what the whole thing is really all about, enjoyment, creativity, and yep, generosity.

So thanks again Greg, not just for the kindness, but for being one of the many here who keep this place worth showing up for.

Mike

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Well said Mike. I can honestly say I received 1:6 things , that, if sold on e-bay would go for a small fortune. The saying goes , there is no price on friendship . It couldn't be more true here at the OSW. I would name members who have sent and given me 1:6 items considered treasure, but I am afraid I would miss someone and that wouldn't be right.
So to ALL of you, and you know who you are......THANK YOU more for your friendship than the awesome goodies you have sent me......

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
everybody here has been great to me, including some members who have sent me little parts here and there for free, even after I offer payment...thanks guys for making it a really good atmosphere for this hobby and reminding me i'm not the only 1:6 scale dork out ther!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.