One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent really repainted a good sculpt in a few weeks, during that time ai was coming up with new techinques on the eyes, pastel shading, painting the hair, etc...... Here's the two newest...

Gustav magnor was on the end of a toothbrush for the 5th time, and I think this is the best its ever looked.

The same goes with Max the FJ.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice, the stubble growth on the first HS is nice. I like that his eyes are green, and not the typical fritz blue ;) Max looks nice too, has that 'been in the field too long now' look. Interesting light hazel eyes. Hehe.. my figures just get a dark coloured blob in their eyes, so don't expect these closeups from me :p

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
saiko said:
Interesting light hazel eyes. Hehe.. my figures just get a dark coloured blob in their eyes, so don't expect these closeups from me :p
If your'e having trouble with the eyes, here's my method-
The whites are always painted befor enything else, so if you make an error, the entire sculpt doesnt have to be completley re-stripped.
The Irises are made with my choice color for the main part (blue, green, etc..) with a fine 000 bruch, then using a toothpick, I make lighter concentric cirles in the main circle, and use black for the pupil. It's served me well so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts